Monday, March 23, 2009

Days 1 - 3

When you order a salad in France you get a SALAD.  What you see in the middle is a square of goat cheese (which is delicious) that is wrapped in a parchment like wrap and lightly fried, making it soft and warm.  The salad had a wine dressing with olives...wonderful dinner for my little vegetarian.

Nice expression on my face, huh?  I was trying to make out a sculpture on the top of the Chateau in Blois.
Charlie, Katherine and Olivia were feeling very "super model".

Olivia spied out an adorable French couple sitting in the sun on the step of one of the castles.  Isn't this what you imagine when you think of Paris?
Look, Scott!  Pamplemousse!

jj

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having a great time. Thanks so much for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamplemousse!!!!!!!!! now to find some apfelmuss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been back at NDSU for three days now, technically, and today and yesterday all classes have been canceled. It's flooding in Fargo, truly flooding, school's been canceled to allow students to go sandbag the streets. I hope the weather's been better for you, I've been thinking about you since I got back to Fargo. Don't forget about my old gypsy woman picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise to find apfelmusse AND an old gypsy woman if I can. ;D

    ReplyDelete